What makes Skibase Arlberg so special?
- All employees are active skiers/boarders.
- Skibase Arlberg is unique: we are the only regional ski rental service with three shops (in the Klostertal valley and Stuben). If you hire equipment from us, you can return it to any of our locations.
- RENT, CHANGE and RETURN – easy and comfortable.
- We have the right equipment for everyone – from beginners to professional skiers; for every age.
- Fair prices.
- Offers and discounts for families (if both parents rent, 1 child up to 9,9 years gets the equipment for free).
- We organize weekly freeride camps.
- We have a test center.
Who is behind Skibase Arlberg?
- Andi Heimpel, born in 1971, is a trained businessman, who stood on skis for the first time at the age of four. In 2001 he opened his first ski rental shop in Wald am Arlberg.
- He has lived and skied in the best ski resorts in the world and has spent winters in Fernie/Banff in Canada, Crans-Montana, Chamonix, Verbier and of course on the Arlberg.
- There is no slope that Andi does not know in the Arlberg region.