What makes Skibase Arlberg so special?
- All employees are active skiers/boarders.
- Skibase Arlberg is unique: we have three shops at three different locations. If you hire equipment from us, you can return it to any of our locations.
- We have the right equipment for everyone – from beginners to professional skiers; for every age.
- Fair prices.
- Offers and discounts for families (if both parents rent, 1 child up to 9,9 years gets the equipment for free).
- We organize weekly freeride camps.
- We have a test center.
Who is behind Skibase Arlberg?
- Andi Heimpel, born in 1971, is a trained businessman, who stood on skis for the first time at the age of four. In 2001 he opened his first ski rental shop in Wald am Arlberg.
- He has lived and skied in the best ski resorts in the world and has spent winters in Fernie/Banff in Canada, Crans-Montana, Chamonix, Verbier and of course on the Arlberg.
- There is no slope that Andi does not know in the Arlberg region.